We are currently transitioning between membership models. As such, individual membership applications will be free as of Oct 1, 2023. New members will have the same rights and responsibilities as existing members under the current COTA Tasmania constitution; however, please note that a new individual membership model will be introduced during 2024, and constitutional changes may occur.
Access to ONECOTA magazine and the Ambassador card, previously offered under the IMS membership model, is no longer available.
If you have any questions or wish to become a member, please call COTA Tasmania on (03) 6231 3265 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
COTA is working to create a Tasmania where the experiences, knowledge and contributions that come with age are valued throughout government, community and business. Having the support of our organisational members is key to ensuring this happens.
As an organisational member you will receive:
• Quarterly issues of our national magazine, ONECOTA
• Priority advertising in our Seniors Week program at a discounted rate of 10% (savings of up to $180)
• Priority access to workshops and events
• 10% discount for COTA Board Room hire
• Regular COTA updates and research
• Invitations to participate in consultations
• Voting rights at our Annual General Meeting
If you have any questions about organisational membership, please call COTA Tasmania on (03) 6231 3265 or send an email to email@example.com