COTA Tasmania has developed some resources to help people stay safe and healthy at home. Below you’ll find:
Eating Well at Home
The Eating Well at Home brochure provides healthy eating tips to support immune capacity and good health.
Living Well at Home
The Living Well at Home brochure is full of practical tips to help improve personal wellbeing. It includes a wellness checklist, details of helpful resources and contacts to support people’s physical, mental and social well-being.
The brochure is available as a pdf file here and yields 6 full size A4 pages. Often printing in the preferred A5 format is not simple so you can order the “right” printed size below.
Living Well at Home Information Sessions are also available for community members, carers, and volunteers. Contact COTA Tasmania on (03) 6231 3265 for bookings.
Larger, A4 page size printer-friendly brochures, in several languages, are also available
- Living Well at Home brochure in English (PDF document, 714KB file size).
- Living Well at Home brochure in Greek (PDF document, 345KB file size).
- Living Well at Home brochure in Italian (PDF document, 301KB file size).
- Living Well at Home brochure in Nepali (PDF document, 325KB file size).
- Living Well at Home brochure in Simplified Chinese (PDF document, 444KB file size).
The Living Well at Home initiative is supported by funding from the Australian Government Department of Health.
Staying Strong at Home: Strength and Balance Training for Older Tasmanians
Staying Strong at Home is an evidence-based exercise program that can be done from home with little or no equipment.
The Staying Strong at Home initiative has been supported by grant funding from the Tasmanian Government.
The Staying Strong at Home booklet is available as a PDF document here (2.55MB file size).
Printed booklets can be requested.